Click on the puzzle to enlarge or print it
1. Our philosophy of government recognizes this eternal, timeless being.
2. The Islamic law that recently imposed amputation of hands and feet as a form of punishment.
6. The belief that all religions worship the same God.
7. Some of the $5 Billion in U.S. aid for the Pakistani military effort against Al Qaeda and the Taliban, was diverted to build a weapons system against this country.
12. The Anbar Awakening was an agreement among the leaders of this tribe to join together to fight Sunni Al-Qaeda terrorists.
13. This Democrat president blocked civil rights legislation when he was Senate Majority Leader.
14. The historical recurrence of climate patterns
16. Out of every ten educational dollars, Virginia spends this amount on bureaucracy.
17. This proposed tax plan will result in double taxation on savings.
20. Mexican imports of this product rose from 66% of market share in 2000 to 90% in 2005.
22. The misused phrase, "wall of separation between church and state", is not found in this document.
26. The country who will operate the customs facility in Missouri on the planned NAFTA Superhighway.
27. A submersible ship owned by the Chinese navy, having missiles that can hit any U.S. city from off the coast of California.
28. During World War I, Muslim Turks waged jihad in a genocide against Christians in this country.
1. 80 percent of this country's exports come to America.
3. This ideology is responsible for the slaughter of more than 94 million human beings.
4. In 2006, HIV/AIDS research received 77 times more funding per patient as this disease, even though 151% more people died from it.
5. First name of the woman who was at the center of a 1992 Clinton scandal.
8. An Indian attack in 1675 succeeded in massacring a full one-fourth of the white population of this state.
9. This industry profits nicely from climate-change hysteria by raising rates.
10. The winning unofficial name for Bill and Hillary Clinton's $1.7-million house in Chappaqua, NY, in an Oregon contest.
11. Spokesman Suleiman Abu Gheith has asserted al-Qaeda’s “right” to kill 2 million of these Americans.
15. These taxes are among the world's most punitive and damage U.S. competitiveness globally.
18. This group was finally forced to bar communists from executive positions in 1940.
19. What John Edwards would give illegal aliens in order to enroll them in his government-run health care program.
21. This Democrat senator tried to get his cousin to take the blame after he swam to safety and left a young woman to drown in his car.
22. A delegation from this university is going to visit Tehran to apologize to the Iranian President for remarks made by their President.
23. The man who assassinated Robert Kennedy came from this country.
24. Virginia Senator who aided the leftist group Media Matters in a smear campaign by signing a letter attacking Rush Limbaugh.
25. A former VP's father who was a leader in the fight against the 1964 Civil Rights Act in the Senate.
The puzzle key for this crossword is in the previous post.