Friday, May 30, 2008

Obama's Road Rage: Throwing Another Rev. Under the Bus

''She just always thought that, 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife. I'm white.' ... And then, out of nowhere, came 'Hey, I'm Barack Obama.'' And she said, 'Oh damn, where did you come from? I'm white. I'm entitled. There's a black man stealing my show.' She wasn't the only one crying. There was a whole lot of white people crying.''

Rev. Michael Pfleger, long-time friend and associate of Senator Barack Hussein Obama

“As I have traveled this country, I've been impressed not by what divides us, but by all that that unites us. That is why I am deeply disappointed in Father Pfleger's divisive, backward-looking rhetoric, which doesn't reflect the country I see or the desire of people across America to come together in common cause."

Senator Barack Hussein Obama

That's a great start Senator Obama, but you might have added that this was a typical display of Democrat hate speech and racial hate-mongering. The only thing unusual being that, this time, it was directed at a fellow traveler.