Friday, September 5, 2008

Republican National Convention Videos

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell has some great videos from the Republican National Convention.

"This week I had the privilege of serving as Temporary Chairman of the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minnesota.

The Republican Party made history as we officially nominated Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin.

On Tuesday I was privileged to address the convention. I hope you will take a moment to watch my convention speech.

Last night, I had the opportunity to preside over the convention as we officially nominated Governor Sarah Palin for Vice President of the United States. Watch the video of Governor Palin's unanimous nomination.

As you know, there are significant differences between Senator John McCain and Senator Obama. Senator McCain knows how to finish up the job in Iraq and get it right. And Senator McCain is ready to solve our energy problems by finding more and using less.

I look forward to working with President McCain and Vice President Palin.

Thank you for your continued support."

Senator Mitch McConnell