Sunday, October 26, 2008

John McCain: A Strong Leader

WHO DO YOU TRUST TO BE PRESIDENT IN A DANGEROUS WORLD?
JOHN MCCAIN!

John McCain Has A Plan:
1. A Strong Military in a Dangerous World
2. Fighting Against Violent Islamic Extremists and Terrorist Tactics
3. Effective Missile Defense
4. Increasing the Size of the American Military
5. Modernizing the Armed Services
6. Smarter Defense Spending
7. Taking Care of Our Military Personnel and their Families
8. Honoring our Nation's Commitments to Veterans and Military Retirees

Read more here.

Barack Obama Equates A Foreign Policy Crisis To Running For President

CBS' Harry Smith: "I'm going to talk about some campaign issues, not the least of which is your running mate Joe Biden talked about, well, Barack Obama is going to be tested within the first six months. John McCain jumped on that and said I don't need to be tested, I'm ready. Are you more ready to be President of the United States than John McCain?"

Barack Obama: "All I can say is this, we've had, over the last couple of months, I think, an interesting series of tests, and I think that I have been steadier. I think my advisers and my team and my organization, what we built has performed with the kind of calm, resolve and liberation that the White House needs now. Any president is going to be tested by the enormity of the challenges that we face."

Check it out a video here.