- Vote for a $500 billion tax bill without even reading it?
- Are spending trillions of borrowed dollars, leaving a debt our great-grandchildren will be paying?
- Consistently give special interest groups billions of dollars in earmarks to help get themselves re-elected?
- Want to take your wealth and redistribute it to others?
- Punish those who practice responsible financial behavior and reward those who do not?
- Admit to using the financial hurt of millions as an opportunity to push their political agenda?
- Run up trillions of dollars of debt and then sell that debt to countries such as China?
- Want government controlled health care?
- Want to take away the right to vote with a secret ballot in union elections?
- Refuse to stop the flow of millions of illegal immigrants into our country?
- Appoint a defender of child pornography to the number two position in the Justice Department?
- Want to force doctors and other medical workers to perform abortions against their will?
- Want to impose a carbon tax on your electricity, gas and home heating fuels?
- Want to reduce your tax deductibility for charitable gifts?
- Take money from your family budget to pay for their federal budget?
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Join the Protest on April 15th!
On April 15, be part of the Taxed Enough Already (TEA) party rally in your community
On the day you file your taxes, Wednesday, April 15, join others across the country and in your hometown who will be participating in TAX Day TEA party rallies in front of their city halls. The TAX Day TEA party rally will begin at 12 noon. See this video - the momentum is growing!
Bring your cell phone and call Congress and the president while attending the TAX Day TEA party rally (Representative and Senators, 202-224-3121; President, 202-456-1414). Tell Every American about this effort by forwarding this invitation to your friends. Together we can make a difference.