Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quote of the Day


"As a mother of five, I know the joys that can be brought by children, as well as the challenges that parenting brings. One of the early decisions that I made as a young woman was the decision to choose life for all of my children and not consider abortion as an option for our family. This decision has enabled me to watch as my children have grown and learned through each of life's stages and has given me a clear, vibrant perspective on the potential that each unborn life has.

My Christian faith affirms to me that life is not ours to decide. It is a right given only by our Creator, not a gift bestowed on us by our Government. It is my strong stand that life should be preserved, respected, and protected for all humans - from the point of conception to the eldest among us. Life is the foundational, fundamental right that we enjoy. It is upon life that all other liberties are built."

Feda Kidd Morton
Candidate for Congress - VA05