The Pentagon's report on overturning the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy is being spun by Secretary Gates and others as being largely supportive of forcing open homosexuality upon our nation's soldiers. But is this the full story?
FRC Action today hosted a webcast with a panel of military leaders, a U.S. Senator, and policy experts called"Mission Compromised: How the Military is Being Used to Advance a Radical Agenda."
With a potential vote looming in the Senate, our panel of experts took a closer look at the Pentagon's report, examining the full impact that overturning the policy would have on our troops, their families, and our national security.
- Host: Tony Perkins, Marine Corps veteran and President, FRC Action
- Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), Member, Senate Armed Services Committee
- Gen. Carl Mundy, former Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Brig. Gen. Douglas Lee, Chaplain (U.S. Army, Ret.)
- Sgt. Brian Fleming (U.S. Army, Ret.), veteran of the war in Afghanistan and Purple Heart recipient
- Cathy Ruse, Senior Fellow, Legal Studies, Family Research Council
- Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, Family Research Council
- Tom McClusky, Senior Vice President, FRC Action
Our troops need you to stand for them on this issue.