Thursday, October 24, 2013

Vandalism


Imagine my surprise when I woke up yesterday morning to find every sign removed from my front yard and replaced with this:
 


I'm not alone. We're getting reports from across Virginia of yard signs and banners being stolen or defaced. Some people are going so far as to carve my face out of posters.

This isn't free speech. This is trespassing and vandalism. Ultimately, this is intimidation. And the Democratic Party of Virginia needs to put a stop to it today.
..

We need to be able to work together if we're going to continue to make Virginia a place where people want to live and work. That starts by stopping these antics and by respecting the views of our neighbors. I would hope that the Democratic Party of Virginia would stand up for civil discourse.
 
For God and Country,


E.W. Jackson


excerpt