Thursday, April 5, 2018

Saturday: Corey Stewart is coming to Page to hear from you

April 5, 2018

"In the nearly 2 years, since I was selected by President Trump to chair his Virginia Presidential campaign, I have traveled across the state extensively and continue to do so as a U.S. Senate candidate out to defeat Tim Kaine. What I've learned is that Virginians, like myself, are sick and tired of the left attacking our Second Amendment rights, tearing down our monuments, and declaring our localities sanctuaries for illegal alien criminals. 

"I'll be coming to Page County, this Saturday, April 7th, at the Page County Chamber of Commerce. 

"I am going to fight the radical left and Take Back Virginia. I will stand up for America First values, protect our Second Amendment rights, defend our monuments, and prosecute state and local officials who ignore federal immigration laws. 

"Please join us in Page on Saturday, April 7th, to hear my plan to defeat Tim Kaine."

Corey Stewart
http://coreystewartusa.nationbuilder.com/

Corey in Page County
Page County Chamber of Commerce
18 Campbell St
Luray, VA 22835 
April 7th, from 6 pm - 8:30 pm
RSVP Website - RSVP Facebook

Feel free to bring your friends and family. 

RSVP to attend April 7th here.



NationBuilder