Thursday, April 9, 2009

More on Obama's bow to his Muslim Boss

Funny, Obama was the only one who bowed... to anyone.

Making The Right People Angry!

"I’m having a really great day! I, your loyal servant, just discovered that I have managed to anger a Saudi newspaper, a group of anti-religious bigots and MSNBC’s leftwing ranter Keith Olbermann. Hey, I must be doing something right!

The Saudi newspaper attacked me because I have been critical of Obama’s outrageous bow to King Adbullah. Apparently, jihadists all over the Middle East are not happy with me. As you may know, the White House is now trying to deny that President Obama bowed to Saudi Arabia’s king. But the paper was explaining that Obama understood that “bowing is an expression of affection… And so Obama wished to demonstrate his respect and appreciation of the personality of King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz.”

Then, Americans United for the Separation of Church and State rushed to defend President Obama for saying America isn’t a Christian nation. According to the group, Obama’s claim was a direct slam against the rantings of “Newt Gingrich and Gary Bauer.”

Finally, the one I am most proud of, a few days ago MSNBC’s insufferable blabbermouth Keith Olbermann named me a runner-up in his “Worst Person in the World” segment. I lost out narrowly to Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, but I beat out Glenn Beck, who finished third. I promise you I will not rest until I come in first! "

Gary Bauer
Campaign for Working Families