Monday, October 20, 2008

Quote of the Day

Elect Obama – Get A Crisis!

"Several times in the last year, I have warned readers of this daily report that if Senator Obama is elected, our foreign enemies (Yes, Obama, we have enemies!) would quickly threaten the U.S. in an international security crisis. Amazingly, Obama’s running mate, Senator Joe Biden, agrees with me.

ABC News reported that in a rally in Seattle over the weekend, Biden said this to a startled crowd:

“Mark my words…It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama… The world is looking… Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate.”
This may be the only issue Biden and I agree about: Our enemies would “test” Barack Obama because they sense he is weak. I am just as positive they would not “test” a President McCain."

Gary Bauer
Campaign for Working Families