Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Quote of the Day



"If you believe we can do better, if you believe America should be on a better course, if you are tired of being tired, then I ask you to vote for real change. Paul Ryan and I will bring real change to America, from Day One.


When I am elected, the economy and American jobs will still be stagnant. I won’t waste any time complaining about my predecessor. I won't spend my effort trying to pass partisan legislation unrelated to economic growth. From Day One, I will go to work to help Americans get back to work. …

"My conviction that better days are ahead is not based on promises and hollow rhetoric but solid plans and proven results. And an unshakeable faith in the American spirit.

"If there is anyone worried the last four years are the best we can do, if there is anyone who fears that the American dream is fading away, if there is anyone who wonders whether better jobs and better paychecks are things of the past, I have a clear and unequivocal message: with the right leadership, America will come roaring back. 

"We are Americans. We can do anything."

Mitt Romney