Local, state and federal governmentsrepresentatives have all been invited to speak and inform the community about current conditions, future goals and how they are working towards making Culpeper better.
- Culpeper County Board of Supervisors rep.
- Culpeper County School Board rep.
- Culpeper Town Council rep.
- Culpeper County Sheriff’s office rep.
- Culpeper Town Police department rep.
- Commonwealth Attorney’s office rep.
- Virginia State Police rep.
- Delegate Ed Scott
- State Senator Edd Houck
- Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling
- Congressman Eric Cantor
- U.S. Senator Jim Webb
This is not a political event and it will be free to the public. The purpose is to help promote Culpeper and better inform the public on current and future issues, according to Donald Rakes, VCAP Culpeper chapter Chairman.
"This event will give everyone a chance to become better informed and meet their representatives on all levels of government. I hope that you feel, as I do, that this event is a very positive reflection on Culpeper." writes Rakes.