Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Bryce Reeves Announces Endorsement By Pete Snyder

I'm both honored and excited to announce that our campaign has received the endorsement of Pete Snyder, in the race for the 7th Congressional District! For those of you who may not know Pete, he is the CEO of Disruptor Capital, one of the Co-Founders of the VA 30 Day Fund, and a major conservative leader (and outlaw) in Virginia! 
 
I've worked with Pete on countless conservative initiatives for over a decade. Pete knows how important it is for our leaders to sign the front of checks - not just the back. As a business owner in Stafford county, I know how hard it can be for folks struggling under relentless government regulation to make payroll. I've always fought for our businesses - I want our entrepreneurs to hire more people and grow, not bear a giant bureaucratic burden.

As a highly successful businessman and the founder of a charity that saved countless businesses across Virginia, Pete knows real leadership when he sees it. I take it as an honor to have his endorsement and support in this race. Unlike Abigail Spanberger, I'm ready to bring real leadership to this district - and I'm ready to bring it on Day One. Will you join our team too?
 
Sincerely,
Bryce Reeves
Block                  8th