Thursday, July 10, 2008

John McCain: Economic Plan

Senator John McCain has a new video outlining his economic plan for America. Click on the link below to view it at his web site.
Watch Now
"On Monday at a town hall in Denver, I laid out my 'Jobs for America' plan to grow our economy and create jobs. I'm asking you to take a few minutes today to learn more about this plan by watching this special online briefing put together by my chief economic policy advisor, Doug Holtz-Eakin, and his team.

www.JohnMcCain.com/economicbriefing

Unlike my opponent, Senator Barack Obama, I have a plan to create millions of good jobs for hard-working Americans, to ensure our nation's energy security, and to stop out-of-control government spending in order to regain the trust of American taxpayers."

John McCain