Sunday, July 13, 2008

John McCain on the Economy...





"The state of our economy is one of the top issues on the minds of Americans, and as president, I'm prepared to address our economic challenges head-on. I am traveling across the country meeting with Americans at town hall meetings to listen to their concerns, answer their questions and share my plan to get America moving again.

On Monday at a town hall in Denver, I laid out my 'Jobs for America' plan to grow our economy and create jobs. I'm asking you to take a few minutes today to learn more about this plan by watching this special online briefing put together by my chief economic policy advisor, Doug Holtz-Eakin, and his team.

Unlike my opponent, Senator Barack Obama, I have a plan to create millions of good jobs for hard-working Americans, to ensure our nation's energy security, and to stop out-of-control government spending in order to regain the trust of American taxpayers. As an informed and invested American, I ask you to take a few minutes today to watch this special briefing to learn more."

John McCain

17 WEEKS UNTIL THE 2008 ELECTION