Thursday, September 11, 2008

Vote for Sarah Palin in Senator Inhofe's poll

The Democrat media is on the attack. Perhaps they need a reality check to break out of their liberal bubbles.

"I'm back in Washington this week where the chatter on Governor Sarah Palin is very similar to what I'm hearing in Oklahoma: Republicans, Independents, and even many Democrats are enthusiastic about her, excited to see her, excited to hear her, and excited about voting for the McCain-Palin ticket in November! I couldn't agree more!

But we're hearing a different story from the Obama campaign and from the liberal media. They've mounted a concerted effort to take her down because they too have seen not only a rise in enthusiasm and energy among the Republican base, but also her crossover appeal to conservative Democrats.

I'm conducting a pulse poll to share with my colleagues in the Senate and I'd like to hear your opinion. Do you think Sarah Palin was a good pick for John McCain's running mate? Please click here and let me hear from you today!"

Thank you,
Jim Inhofe

P.S. Was Governor Palin a good pick in your opinion? Click here to participate in our pulse poll right now!