Sunday, March 19, 2023

Eric Zehr for Delegate: Bob Good just endorsed me!


I have some huge news for you, Congressman Bob Good has endorsed me in my campaign to bring real conservative values to Richmond.
We both got our start in politics on the Campbell County Board of Supervisors where we stood up for our Juedao-Christian Values and Constitutional Freedoms. 

I represented Rustburg District on the Campbell County Board of Supervisors from 2014-2018. We served together on the Campbell Board from 2016-2018. I also served as chairman of the Campbell County Republicans from 2015-2018.

In his statement endorsing me, Rep. Good said,

"I am proud to enthusiastically endorse my good friend, Eric Zehr, for the Republican nomination for the 51st District House of Delegates seat. Eric and I served together on the Campbell County Board of Supervisors, and he has consistently demonstrated that he is a principled and courageous conservative warrior. Eric is a true patriot, who will bring the fight to Richmond for limited government, lower taxes, the sanctity of life, our 2nd Amendment rights, and our nation's founding principles. Please join me in supporting Eric Zehr for the House of Delegates."

Now we are both taking a stand against the insane leftist Democrats; with him in D.C. and me in Richmond we will truly be able to bring our Republic back!