Thursday, March 16, 2023

Mark Peake Announces Run for 8th Senate District

Today Mark Peake announced his re-election campaign to the Virginia Senate.

Peake stated: "I want to thank Senator Newman for his years of service to our community.  He has been an incredible presence in the Virginia Senate and will be sorely missed."

"It has been one of the great honors of my life to serve my constituents in Richmond, pass meaningful conservative policies, and cut taxes on working families," said Peake. "I am running for re-election to continue to be the ally that Governor Youngkin needs to pass his conservative agenda."

"I will continue to fight for more freedom and less government. I will continue to pursue a legislative agenda that supports the Constitution and our individual freedoms and opportunities. I am a strong defender of the right to life, the 2nd Amendment and election integrity. I believe that a strong education system empowers all of our residents to achieve the American dream through hard work and dedication."

Mark Peake has served in the Senate since 2017, the newly drawn 8th District which includes all of Bedford and Campbell counties, and all of the city of Lynchburg. Contribute to Mark Peake's campaign using the button below: