Sunday, December 31, 2023

CAPT Hung Cao: Hillary’s basket of deplorables is back

I'll cut right to the chase- the radical Left just called me one of Hillary Clinton's "basket of deplorables" and said that I'm "not morally fit for office."

It's as if Tim Kaine and his friends have learned absolutely nothing, Martha.

The Left paints anyone they see as even somewhat conservative as a subhuman moral pariah.

They turn their noses up at us from their hoity-toity ivory towers and call us "deplorable" because we're daring to do things differently.

It's clearer than ever: Tim Kaine is nothing but one of Joe Biden's and Hillary Clinton's lackey. He'll ALWAYS choose to do their bidding over his job of representing the people of our Commonwealth.

I'm not a career politician like Tim Kaine, Martha.

I'm a U.S. Navy combat veteran who served our country for 25 years fighting in some of the most dangerous war zones in the world.

I don't see my fellow Americans as "deplorables" who need to be canceled; I see them as people whose freedom I've been called to protect.

The radical Left is obsessed with their hate for their fellow Americans, and it blinds them from doing what's best for our country.

It's time for the end of career politicians. I want to replace them with leaders who will truly put our citizens first.