Monday, December 18, 2023

Congressmen Bob Good, Eli Crane endorse Cameron Hamilton for Congress

I'm please to announce that Congressmen Bob Good and Eli Crane have endorsed my campaign for congress in Virginia 07!


Congressman Good represents Virginia's 5th district, right next-door to us here in the 7th, and is the newly elected Chair of the House Freedom Caucus. He has demonstrated a strong commitment to standing up for Virginia's citizens and tax-payers in Congress, and I'm honored to have his support in this crucial race.


Congressman Crane of Arizona is a fellow Navy SEAL, and one of the few in Congress who puts We The People first and doesn't tolerate the corrupt system in Washington, D.C. I'm humbled by his support, and hope to emulate his dedication when elected.


Congressman Good and Congressman Crane made the following statements endorsing my campaign:  


I hope that these significant endorsements will help signal to voters that, like Congressmen Good and Crane, I will be a representative who puts the people first rather than playing along with a broken and corrupt system.