Friday, March 22, 2024

Amanda Chase: IN CASE YOU MISSED MY INTERVIEW ON THE JOHN REID SHOW

Tuesday night, we drained the Chesterfield GOP Swamp. Listen to my interview with 1140 WRVA's Award Winning radio show host John Reid as we discuss Tuesday night's big grassroots win as the people voted to replace the entire leadership of the Chesterfield GOP.


The Old Guard refused to let me vote despite the election being open to all registered voters. I used the letter they presented to keep me from voting against them by showing it to voters and stating this is exactly why we need new GOP leadership in Chesterfield.


I discussed the politically motivated and false assault charges that have now been charged against me by the girlfriend of a former disgruntled and vindictive ex employee who actively worked with the now overthrown Chesterfield GOP Executive Committee in an attempt to destroy me both politically and personally.


I'm now facing false criminal charges for assault and battery and have to spend thousands of dollars to hire an attorney. Please consider giving to my legal fund.


The bottom line is this. The old guard doesn't want me run for office. They banned me from seeking the Republican nomination for 4 years. They don't want me to ever run for public office ever again.


Now you understand the motivation behind yesterday's series of events and the motivations of those involved.


Make no mistake. This was a politically motivated setup by the now overthrown Chesterfield GOP Executive Committee, who worked with a former vindictive ex-employee of mine, in an attempt to keep me from running for governor or state senate again.


First, they denied my ability to vote for chair, then they gave me a letter saying I was kicked out of the party for 4 years, and then things set up to capture my reaction on video by a girlfriend of an ex-employee, who for years has set up anonymous social media accounts to politically and personally destroy me. Thankfully, the slate of grassroots candidates running Tuesday night won and they will correct the illegal actions taken by the ousted Chesterfield Executive Committee.


Keep in mind, my vengeful ex-employee's girlfriend followed me around off and on the entire night and while I was having private conversations with the voters standing in line. She would sneak up from behind and use her cell phone to video me talking to voters. And that's not the first time. This harassment has been taking place for over a year.


Both she and her boyfriend, my vindictive ex-employee have been stalking me for over a year, while I was in office and once I got a protective order against him in February 2023, she was his proxy at events. To give you an idea of the malice of the ousted executive committee, the old guard asked my former employee to serve as the Sergeant of Arms. Keep in mind a Richmond General District Court granted me a protective order against him, which was extended 6 months, until it expired November 2023.


This is the girlfriend's video that she presented to the press, saying falsely that I assaulted her.


Judge for yourself.


If you were present and witnessed the alleged assault, please reply to this email so that I can line up witnesses for my defense on Monday, May 13.


Please also consider giving to my legal fund so that I can pay my legal expenses. Thank you in advance to those who have already contributed.


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO MY INTERVIEW