Saturday, March 30, 2024

Congressman Good Update: Have a Blessed Easter

Whenever I am back in the 5th District, I enjoy touring local businesses, visiting schools and speaking to students, honoring our veterans, and connecting with constituents. During this past week's district work period away from Washington, I heard from people across the 5th District about how they feel our nation's foundational values are slipping away. These conversations renew my resolve to fight for the sanctity of life, defend our constitutional freedoms, preserve our safety and security, and restore our nation's economic strength and fiscal solvency.

While I will continue to stand strong on your behalf for the God-given rights enshrined by our Founders in the Constitution, my hope does not ultimately rest in government. As a born-again Christian, I place my trust in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. As we celebrate Easter, I wish you and your family a blessed Resurrection Sunday.