Sunday, March 31, 2024

Cameron Hamilton: Wishing you a joyous weekend!

Despite everything going on in the world, one thing remains…


Even in the darkest times, God is doing amazing things.


Since my family and I decided to undertake this campaign last June, we have been continually amazed at the immense generosity and strength of so many people. We have truly been blessed by the Lord, and I will sing his praises.


Politics can be an all-encompassing ordeal. Frankly, I am not happy with the direction this nation is headed, which is why I am seeking to serve this great nation once again with your support and help. We face a crisis of leadership, or as C.S. Lewis said: "Men without chests".


Despite what we are up against, there is always hope when we reflect on our faith, family and freedoms.



My faith has defined my character, and I am immeasurably grateful for what the Lord has done in my life and the life of my family.


This weekend marks the greatest celebration of the Christian faith, and the ultimate testimony of sacrifice for the sake of others. I wish you a joyous celebration of the resurrection, and a wonderful spring season. 


 

May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

May his face shine upon you and be gracious to you,

May the Lord lift his countenance upon you,

And give you peace.



Thank you for being a patriot,


Cameron Hamilton

Navy SEAL Veteran

Republican Candidate for Congress, VA-07