Monday, March 25, 2024

Garcia for Virginia Committee: Forum Success

I am thrilled to share the tremendous progress we have made in the last two weeks on the campaign trail.


Last week, our campaign recently received major praise from the panel of Virginia College Republicans, who announced me as the winner of the US Senate Candidate Forum hosted by Regent University College Republicans. As I speak to college students across the Commonwealth, they want someone who will fight for their future, bring down the costs of rents, and work to rebuild the American Dream.

For any Republican to win a statewide election in Virginia, we absolutely must win college voters. They have the passion and desire to make a positive difference in our nation and together, we will usher in a new generation of conservative leaders throughout the Commonwealth.


I am honored and blessed that they have endorsed me to represent them and as always, I will work tirelessly to build a better tomorrow for them and all Americans.


God Bless; my best wishes to you and your family and I look forward to seeing you soon on the campaign trail!