Monday, March 25, 2024

Cao Press Team: A Note from CAPT Hung Cao USN (Ret)

As I travel across the Commonwealth each week, I continue to see how liberal Democrats' policies in Washington have negatively impacted our state. Thousands of Dollar Tree stores will soon close their doors due to inflation and shoplifting, which are direct results of the Biden-Kaine administration's failed policies. We cannot allow this to continue for four more years.

 

When I'm elected to the U.S. Senate, I will work to support policies that protect American jobs and ensure businesses both large and small are able to flourish, but I can't do it without your support. If you want to see real representation in Washington – not more empty promises from career politicians like Tim Kaine and Joe Biden – then we need your help! Join us in the fight!