Friday, April 26, 2024

CAPT Hung Cao: I’ve seen this game before

Tim Kaine is comparing concerned parents speaking up at school board meetings to the rioters who stormed the Capitol on January 6.

This is the same strategy I've seen authoritarian regimes use time and time again: they paint concerned citizens as the "enemy" who need to be dealt with to "keep the peace."

The truth is, all Tim Kaine has to run on is a failed economy, rampant illegal immigration, and rising crime. That's why he's using his campaign to make everyday citizens like YOU the villain.

He wants to divide and alienate concerned patriots and scare them out of standing up for what they believe in.

When I'm in the U.S. Senate, I can promise you that I will NEVER silence my fellow Americans no matter what they believe.

We need leadership that will fix America's problems instead of profiting off of them, and I hope you will trust me to be that leader.