Friday, April 19, 2024

CAPT Hung Cao: Joe Biden betrayed our troops

As a 25-year Navy Veteran, I've seen my fair share of war. But what Joe Biden let happen in Afghanistan was the most disgusting dereliction of leadership I have ever seen.


When I saw what was unwinding in Afghanistan in 2021, I was horrified. Our own President was letting terrorists steamroll American troops. He was leaving our citizens, and allies, behind.

And then he had the ne

rve to declare victory in a fancy press conference.

We left with our tails between our legs, and it's all because our own President took the side of terrorists over humanity.

This wasn't the America I served. This wasn't the Commander in Chief we could trust with our country's safety.

As a combat veteran, I'm not the kind of person who would sit on the sidelines when my country needed help. That's why I stepped up to run for U.S. Senate.


Unlike career politicians such as Joe Biden and Tim Kaine, I know what it's like to put your country first. I put my life on the line fighting on the front lines in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Somalia. I spent countless months away from my family. I've lost friends. But it was all worth it because I was keeping the greatest country on Earth free for the people I loved.

I'm reaching out to you today because I know you love America too, and if we're going to beat an entrenched career politician like Tim Kaine and his millions, we need every patriot to step up.

For too long, career politicians have failed our country and the people who serve it.

I've seen America's enemies face to face. I know what it means to put America before everything else. Now, I'm ready to bring the same values I lived by every day in the Navy to the U.S. Senate.