Sunday, February 11, 2024

Derrick Anderson for Congress, 7th District


Derrick_with_VT_flag
Army Green Beret Derrick Anderson is the first in his family to graduate college, graduating from Virginia Tech.

Within a year of my graduation day, I was assigned to the 3rd Infantry Division as a Platoon Officer, and I deployed with that unit to Iraq. After that, I became an A-Team leader in the Green Berets, and I led my Special Forces teams over five deployments.

I worked in the Trump administration on their Drug Control Policy, and when I was there, I saw firsthand the work that President Trump was doing for our country and the dedication he had to make it great. 

Then, when Joe Biden took over, our economy was tanking, our enemies no longer feared us, and we lost too many men and women in the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. 

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I stood by and did nothing, so after much prayer, I decided to run for Congress. Unfortunately, I'm running against a liberal with Trump derangement syndrome who outraised me by OVER A MILLION, and now, I have to catch up.

I'm running to stop greedy, power-hungry politicians who have grown too comfortable in Washington. However, those are exactly the type of politicians who can raise millions and will have the support of DC lobbyist types. 

My opponent's accusations led to the first Trump Impeachment Trial, and he continues to call President Trump's behavior "criminal" despite Trump being found innocent. He's proven there's nothing he WON'T do to take down President Trump at this point.

Mark my words: If President Trump wins in 2024, and my opponent wins this race, he will do everything to impeach, slander, and attack our President. 

Don't let that happen.