Saturday, April 13, 2024

CAPT Hung Cao: "Death to America"

"Death to America!"

It's the kind of chant you'd expect to hear from the Ayatollahs of Iran or in an ISIS training camp.

But in Michigan, "activists" are calling for the complete destruction of the greatest country on Earth - all while benefiting from all the freedoms America has to offer.

These people don't want "peace." They want a Marxist theocracy. It's DISGUSTING.

Most of these people have spent their whole lives living under the freedoms America has to offer. They're free to practice their faith as they want. They're free to criticize our government if they choose to. They can vote without fear of violence, and they have the same chance at the American Dream as you and I.

They've never ACTUALLY seen the horrors of terrorism. But I have.

My name is CAPT Hung Cao. I served in the Middle East and Africa as a U.S. Navy Captain. I saw the most dangerous corners of the world. And trust me when I tell you: if America falls, there is nowhere else to go.


I won't let the country I put my life on the line for, fall to the same people I spent my career fighting. That's why I'm running for U.S. Senate, and I need your help.

The Democrat party cannot be trusted with our country anymore. They've caved to the furthest Left radicals who don't want freedom or democracy. They remain silent as their supporters openly chant "Death to America!"

I'm not ashamed to say that I LOVE America! My family fled communism in Vietnam to come here. And trust me when I say - I will never let our country go down the same path as the one we were forced to leave.

When I'm in the Senate, I will make sure America-hating terrorists get the treatment they deserve. I'll secure our border - where people on the terrorist watchlist are flooding in - and make sure everyone coming into our country is here because they followed the law and want to truly be an American.

Unfortunately, the terrorist-supporting Democrats are well-funded by the Hollywood Left and woke corporations. That means this November, it's going to take every member of our team to defeat them.