Monday, May 6, 2024

Scott Parkinson for U.S. Senate: Two Things - Trump and Faith

There's been some more good news out of Mar A Lago!

 

This weekend the Trump campaign once again acknowledged during a donor retreat at Mar A Lago they're expanding the Electoral Map to include pick-up opportunities VIRGINIA and Minnesota. The Trump campaign is planning to invest in Virginia to Win Big and Avoid the Rig! 

 

When I met with President Trump backstage at his Richmond rally in early March, we talked about defeating Tim Kaine and Joe Biden. I knew he was sincere about the opportunity of winning Virginia and this news substantiates our conversation.

I've known we can win this race against Tim Kaine ever since I saw Glenn Youngkin defeat Terry McAullife in November 2021. 

 

When I considered running for the Senate, a close friend asked me: Why don't you wait ten years? 

 

They talked about how I have 4 little kids. They said Tim Kaine is too powerful. He's got millions of dollars in his campaign account. He's connected with the biggest liberal donors from his time running the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Kaine was even Hillary's 2016 running-mate! 

 

I thought to myself, we don't have ten years! We have to save our country. It's time to step up and make a difference. 

 

Cortlynn and I prayed together about the race. 

 

I was reminded of my favorite Bible verse. Matthew 17:20. 

 

Jesus said, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." 

 

I have the faith that we can win. 

 

For the past 13 months, I've been planting mustard seeds all over Virginia. Our campaign is growing. And together - we can move mountains.