Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Green Beret Derrick Anderson: Yes, I did protest Hamas

I have to come clean to you, my friend: I did protest Hamas.

Yes, at times, we did set up tents.

My protest was a little different than what you've seen spreading around the country. Me and the boys protested AGAINST HAMAS during our service as Green Berets. Let me show you:
Me and the boys protested AGAINST HAMAS during our service as Green Berets.
As an A-Leader for the Green Berets, me and my team fought alongside the Israeli Defense Forces to eliminate Hamas in the Middle East. We learned how they operated and their terror tactics. 

Over 6 deployments in the Middle East, we've seen how terror cells operate and swiftly took care of them.

Now that my service in the Green Berets has ended, I was completely taken aback to see woke college students protesting for Hamas and their terror regime.

The Biden Administration and radical Democrats have refused to condemn Hamas and their terror sympathizers. I'm running for Congress to make sure Hamas is eradicated and their protests in America are shut down. Terrorists and their sympathizers have no place in America.