Thursday, May 30, 2024

Women's Rights Without Frontiers: “We should all be worried about the WHO Pandemic Treaty” - Jessica Reed Kraus interviews Reggie

A mutual friend introduced me to mega-blogger Jessica Reed Kraus.  We had a vibrant discussion about my concerns about the WHO Pandemic Treaty for about an hour over the phone, and she produced this awesome feature interview of me.  I am grateful to Jessica for using her massive platform to help sound the alarm about the WHO Pandemic Treaty – which, in my opinion, would be instrumental in imprisoning the world in a biotech surveillance police state.
"Reggie Littlejohn:  We Should All Be Worried
about the WHO's Pandemic Treaty"
Even though the negotiations on the Treaty stalled last Friday, the Treaty is not dead and gone, but very much alive.  I am currently in Geneva, Switzerland in connection with the World Health Assembly.  The vast majority of the nations are committed to continuing negotiation on the Treaty.  It's just a matter of time before it comes up for a vote. This could happen before the end of this year.  All the concerns I voiced to Jessica remain valid.  No one knows what the final draft of the Treaty will look like.  We do know that we must continue to work to stop it.  Once our freedom is gone, it will be nearly impossible ever to win it back.