Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Bryce Reeves Launches His Second Ad In The 7th Congressional District Titled “My Field”,

 
FREDERICKSBURG, VA – May 31, 2022 – Today, Senator Bryce Reeves (R- Spotsylvania) announced the launch of his second television ad in the race for the 7th Congressional District. 
 
In the ad, titled "My Field", Bryce Reeves, a former high school football and lacrosse coach, highlights the divisiveness of the Democrat Party saying "Biden and the left celebrate when men win at women's sports and when we divide people by race." 
 
On the release of the ad Bryce Reeves said, "Enough is enough. There is a crisis at our southern border, inflation is through the roof, and people are truly struggling. Instead of solving problems, the Democrats are focused on dividing us every chance they get. It's time for real leadership and I am ready to go to Congress and be a day one leader for our community."
 
After receiving high praise for Senator Reeves' initial TV ad, where he outlines his lifelong commitment to service, this next ad is meant to continue the leading campaign's momentum by bringing the fight to the Democrats. Senator Reeves' campaign has received an outpouring of support at all levels including the endorsements from sheriffs and conservative legislators across the district, former Governors George Allen and Bob McDonnell, U.S. Senators Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Marco Rubio (R-Florida), Trump Administration officials including ICE Director Tom Homan and Secretary of Energy Rick Perry.


Write a title for your video                                      here
Transcript:
"I don't mean to trigger any woke liberals out there, but if you step onto my field talking politically correct nonsense, you probably won't succeed. But Biden and the left celebrate when men win at women's sports, and when we divide people by race. I fought for parental rights and I took on the liberals in Richmond.  And I know as a coach, the best defense is a good offense. I'm ready to lead, fight, and win. I'm Bryce Reeves, and I approve this message."