Monday, April 15, 2024

CWA Legislative Action Committee: Happy Faith Month!

Were you as upset as I was that President Biden chose to elevate "Transgender Day of Visibility" above the holiest day of the year for Christians? No one can dim the wonder and sacrifice of my Savior's death and resurrection, but still, it was a slap in the face and a mocking of our faith.
 
I encourage you to read my most recent op-ed.  
 
Two years ago, Concerned Women for America declared April as FAITH MONTH. That same year, Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Mississippi) and Rep. Mary Miller (R-Illinois) entered a proclamation into the Congressional Record officially marking April as Faith Month
 
And so, I invite you to join me in celebrating! 

  • Pray without ceasing for our nation.
  • Boldly proclaim your faith to a nation and world desperate for truth.
  • Display the Christian flag.  

Come June, we will see the LGBTQ flag flown everywhere. Why not cheerfully decorate our homes with the Christian flag this April? We have officially launched our Faith Month "Fly Your Flag" challenge! Click here to learn more about how to get involved. Join us!
 
As I said in the op-ed: "It has become apparent that it's now more important than ever for Christians to stand together in solidarity for our deeply held beliefs."

Jesus reminds us in 1 Corinthians 2:4-5, "My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God's power." That is why CWA believes celebrating Faith Month is so important!
 


Thank you for your partnership with CWA. As always, your support and prayers are what fuels this mission work, and it does not go unnoticed! Public displays are an integral part of our American social and cultural fabric. I believe that with your help, Faith Month has the power to produce seismic results in the public policy arena.