Friday, April 19, 2024

Manga Anantatmula: I vehemently oppose this!

It's Manga Anantatmula here, your Republican candidate for Congress in Virginia's District 10.

I recently participated in the 10th District Congressional Candidate Forum on April 10th, hosted by the Loudoun County Republican Committee!
One of the big questions raised was whether each of us support continued funding for the war in Ukraine.

Patriot, I want you to know that I am the ONLY candidate who answered, 

NOT. A. DIME.

One of my opponents blustered around and did not directly answer the question, and another opponent gave a half-hearted response about sending *some* money for *some* things.

But the third opponent, Mike Clancy?

He boldly stated that he wants more money for WEAPONS sent to Ukraine.
Clancy specified that he meant funding for WEAPONS, not welfare.

I'm sure you'll agree with me that this is a slippery slope. There are multiple issues with that stance!

First, U.S. weapons are ending up in the hands of terrorists and arms dealers - and it is the black market arms dealers in the U.S. who are profiting from these transactions.

Second, we do NOT have a clear track of where the weapons that have already been sent to Ukraine have ended up. 

So why should we send them MORE weapons?

I vehemently oppose this stance. Our money needs to go toward protecting our own borders, not other countries' borders!

Again, to remind you - I am the ONLY GOP candidate running for Congress who wholeheartedly refuses to send another dime to Ukraine.

I think 50 BILLION DOLLARS is plenty already, don't you think?

I am going to fight this so hard. And I hope you will stand with me. If you want to support the only Congressional candidate who does not want to send your money to foreign countries, please contribute today to get me elected!