Monday, April 1, 2024

Ret. Brig. General Chris Walker: We all know Trump won

My name is Chris Walker.

I've just announced my candidacy in the MUST-WIN race for WV-02.

I'm also proud to be the only Pro-Trump candidate on the ballot.



My name is Chris Walker - you probably haven't heard of me, yet…

But I'm a ret. Brigadier General and combat veteran. I'm also the only Pro-Trump candidate in the MUST-WIN primary in WV-02. 

I'm for mandatory Voter ID. I believe only U.S. citizens should vote in elections. 

I believe in taking care of American veterans FIRST, and Illegal Aliens LAST. 

More importantly, I'm running against a Country Club RINO.

The GOP Establishment and Never Trump blowhards will do ANYTHING to destroy me. 

They have all the power & resources they need, and that's why I'm humbly swallowing my pride to ask you for help today.

Look, I've served in combat & deployed to every continent on this Earth. 

So believe me when I say this, I hate that I have to ask others for help like this. 

But if this email doesn't work, we're all but handing the establishment an easy win.

So, with my hat in my hand, I'm humbly asking if you'll help a combat veteran like me?

Thank you for standing up for what you believe in & doing the right thing.

God bless.

Chris Walker 
Ret. Brigadier General
Pro-Trump Conservative