Sunday, October 16, 2022

Meet me in Bedford County on October 29th!




LOOKING FORWARD TO PARTICIPATING IN THE BEDFORD COUNTY
"STAND FOR LIFE"
RALLY AT THE
CALVARY BAPTIST CHURCH
800 SMITH STREET, BEDFORD
12:00PM-2:00PM




I'm honored to speak at the upcoming Pro-Life
Rally in Bedford, Virginia.

As a pro-life legislator I don't just say I'm pro-life. I have an 8 year voting record to prove it. 

I've sponsored the Heartbeat Bill and the Pain Capable Unborn Children Protection Act. 

Pro-family advocacy group, the Family Foundation has rated me with a lifetime rating of 100%.

In 2019, I was endorsed by the Virginia Society for Human Life. 

I voted against the so-called ERA which enshrines abortion in the Constitution and promotes a
culture of gender fluidity.

I voted against taxpayer funding of abortions.
Life begins at conception and we must protect all innocent life.