Sunday, May 5, 2024

Constitutional Nobody: The Evening Wrap-Up from USSA News.

BioPharma Openly Admits to Doing This

May 5, 2024: Each year I'm invited to attend a Synthetic Biology conference for industry. I was recently notified via email that thousands of industry experts from hundreds of Global BioPharma companies are meeting with each other and the US military to discuss this topic as the future of humanity.ShareDespite the industry's claims that scientists are re-writing all DNA for …

Catherine Austin Fitts Says the Quiet Part Out Loud About Ukraine

"I don't know where that money's disappearing to… but it's not there to fight a legitimate war." "Ukraine is lost." Military insiders say, "Money can't help." What Fitts said next was even more disturbing. "I hate to say this, it is going to depopulate the Ukraine. What I've said since the beginning of this is that the goal is to …