Saturday, May 4, 2024

Scott Parkinson for U.S. Senate: VIRGINIA! I AM ASKING FOR YOUR VOTE

Today, early voting began in Virginia to select the Republican nominee to face Tim Kaine in November. This morning I visited a couple early voting locations, including in Fairfax where I thanked Fairfax GOP volunteers for staffing the tent. 

 

For the past 13 months, I've traveled all over Virginia meeting with tens of thousands of Virginians that are ready to fire Tim Kaine and save America. During the signature gathering phase, I obtained nearly 14,000 signatures on petitions in order to qualify for the ballot. 

 

I'm building a movement to save the middle class, increase public safety, and restore parents rights. The cost of living is crushing middle-class Virginians. The Biden/Kaine open border policies make us less safe. And Democrats still think parents don't deserve a voice inside the classroom. 

 

I'm fighting back. I can defeat Kaine, but I have to win the nomination first. 

 

I'm asking for your vote - and while I don't particularly trust mail-voting or drop boxes, you can vote early in-person. You can find your early voting location by visiting the Virginia Department of Elections website: https://www.elections.virginia.gov/casting-a-ballot/early-voting-office-locations/ 

 

Thank you so much for your support and your vote!