Thursday, May 23, 2024

Team Emord: A Special Message



My name is Joseph A. Morris. I was the former Assistant Attorney General of the United States under President Reagan. I have known Jonathan Emord for decades.


He is an outstanding constitutional lawyer and litigator. I have marveled at his career, including his impressive victory after victory over the federal bureaucracy in cases of great consequence for our rights. He has also authored critically acclaimed books on law and government, aided members of Congress in grilling agency heads who have deprived our rights, and drafted key pieces of legislation.


His Access to Medical Treatment Act, drafted for Congressman Ron Paul, became the Right to Try Act, which President Trump signed into law.


Join me in donating to and supporting Jonathan, Vote for him on June 18.